May 24, 2011

Good Wrap Ups

As I'm getting ready to leave California's glorious Bay Area, I can't help but reminisce on all of my great epiphanies.

This past year I had countless self-reflective moments....I graduated from college, started my first real job, I joined a yoga class, went to personal therapy, joined a meditation class, dance class, running club, knitting club, taught preschoolers, lived alone and single, and discovered new corners of the universe. If that doesn't get you to find yourself, I don't know what will.

So while trying to find myself, I took pictures. With only few days left of my stint here in Palo Alto, I'm ready to start saying adieu with a few gems from the past.

My next blog spots will have meaningful pictures of personal importance, but universal beauty.
This will all be in chronological order, so as to allow myself to reflect in all of this personal growth.
Here is a little teaser for what's to come ...

Giddha Dance Performance Castro Valley, CA.
My friends took me to watch a dance competition to cheer me up. It worked


No comments:

Post a Comment